- 29 September 2022 Workshop on the development of a comprehensive concept for the Lake Sevan section of Armenian Ecoportal was held On September 28, a workshop dedicated to the development of a comprehensive concept for the Lake Sevan section of the Armenian Ecoportal was held, which was organized in the framework of "Environmental protection of Lake Sevan" (EU4Sevan) project funded by the European Union and the German Government.
- 27 September 2022 Tender for local subcontractor for development of Northern Watershed Management Plan "The EU for the environment. Within the framework of the "water resources and environmental data" project, the International Water Office of France has announced a tender for a local subcontractor for the development of the Northern Water Basin Management Plan.
- 27 September 2022 Deputy Minister of Environment Gayane Gabrielyan spoke about Azerbaijan's large-scale aggression against the territory of Armenia at the "EU for the Environment" meeting held in Paris At the fourth meeting of the "EU for the Environment" (EU4Environment) Green Economy Regional Assembly held in Paris, Deputy Minister of Environment Gayane Gabrielyan spoke about Azerbaijan's large-scale aggression towards the territory of Armenia.
- 26 September 2022 Hunters must pass the exam The exam will be aimed at testing the knowledge of hunters (and applicants) about the legislation regulating the sphere, hunting rules, recognition and identification of hunting animals, as well as skills of differentiation of animal species listed in the Red Book.
- 23 September 2022 Meeting In Georgia Representatives of the Ministry of Environment in the Republic of Georgia took part in the meeting of the expert group on the assessment of environmental indicators of the United Nations Economic Commission for Europe.