- 14 November 2022 Ten key climate change ideas have been presented at COP27 since 2021 The world's leading experts in the field of natural and social sciences presented ten main ideas of climate change at COP27 from 2021. 10 new discoveries of climatology present the main results of the latest climate change research this year and respond to clear calls for policy guidance during this critical decade.
- 14 November 2022 Minister Hakob Simidyan met the co-founder of the public initiative "Green Green" Aram Kosyan and the co-founder of the initiatives "Throwing out garbage is a shame" and "cleaning" Hakob Mikoyan Stressing the importance of broad involvement of public initiatives and citizens in improving the state of the environment, Minister Hakob Simidyan today received the co-founder of the public initiative "Green Green" Aram Kosyan and the co-founder of the initiatives "throwing out garbage is a shame" and "cleaning up" Hakob Mikoyan.
- 11 November 2022 November 11-International Energy Saving Day Today, the International Energy Saving Day is celebrated all over the world, the main purpose of which is to draw attention to the use of resources and the development of renewable energy sources.
- 11 November 2022 By the decision of Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan, Deputy Minister of Environment Gayane Gabrielyan is on a working visit to the Arab Republic of Egypt By the decision of Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan, Deputy Minister of Environment Gayane Gabrielyan is on a working visit to the Arab Republic of Egypt (Sharm el-Sheikh) to participate in the 27th meeting within the framework of the United Nations Framework Convention.
- 9 November 2022 President Vahagn Khachaturyan made a speech at the conference of the Framework Convention on Climate Change On November 7, the President of the Republic Vahagn Khachaturyan delivered a speech at the 27th Conference of Parties to the UN Framework Convention on Climate Change in Sharm El Sheikh. The President noted that the fight against climate change is an important component of the global agenda, which requires the joint commitment of all.