- 19 March 2021 MoE “Hydrometeorology and Monitoring Center'' SNCO briefs Why are cold air currents so frequent in March of this year? March 2021 is more emphasized by changes in weather patterns, conditioned by frequent cold air currents from the north-west.
- 19 March 2021 Up to 50 microns thick plastic bags to be banned RA Deputy Minister of Environment Tigran Simonyan submitted the Ministry’s report on the 2020 performance at the March 18 session of the NA Standing Committee on Territorial Administration, Local Self-Government, Agriculture and Environment.
- 19 March 2021 To embark on the second stage of industrial fishing season at Lake Sevan from MARCH 25 In a bid to streamline the sustainable use of biosphere reserves in Lake Sevan and the socio-economic problems of the area, a pilot project of industrial fishing at Lake Sevan was launched in 2020.
- 18 March 2021 An opportunity to become a member of the European Forum of Judges for the Environment The forum focuses on contributing to better implementation and enforcement of national, European and international environmental law.
- 18 March 2021 It is envisaged to perform the second phase of experimental whitefishing for industrial purposes in 2021, which launched in 2020 Minister of Environment Romanos Petrosyan submitted the draft decree of the Government on "Making amendments and supplements to N1667-N decree (November 21, 2019) of the Government of the Republic of Armenia as well as to N1603-N decree (September 29, 2020) ".