“Support Program for Protected Areas-Armenia” (SPPA-A) project implementation unit, on behalf of the Ministry of Environment of the Republic of Armenia, invites all registered in the marz of Syuniq, Kapan or Qajaran or Meghri regions, Non-Governmental Organizations to submit bids for the national competitive bidding, announced for service provision for Support to the implementation of SPPA-A program’s Financial Participatory Approach (FPA 3) component’s 3rd stage.
|Project:||“Support Programme for the Protected Areas-Armenia” (SPPA-A)|
|Ref No:||BMZ-N 2009.6657.2|
|Funding:||KfW bank, Germany|
|Employer:||The Ministry of Environment, RA (Project Executing Agency) with support of SPPA-A project implementation unit|
|Bidding Procedure:||KfW procurement rules apply, National Competitive (Limited) Bidding|
|National Bidding Code:||SPPA /ARMENIA/S/2020-3|
|Scope of Service:||Support to the implementation of SPPA-A program’s Financial Participatory Approach (FPA 3) component’s 3rd stage|
|Date of announcing||28 August 2020|
|Bid’s submission deadline||30 September 2020, 18:00|
|Submission Address||Yerevan, RA Government 3rd building, 5th floor, room N 544, SPPA-A project implementation unit|
|Bid package language||English|
The Bidder’s qualification requirements
The Bidder should be a non-governmental organization, registered in the marz of Syuniq, Kapan or Qajaran or Meghri regions and meet the following qualification requirements in order to be eligible for further technical and financial evaluation:
• The NGO should have at least 5 year experience in socio-economic or community development projects,
• The NGO should have experience in implementing at least 2 similar to this assignment projects during at least last 5 years.
• The NGO should have projects’ implementation experience with at least 2 different International organizations or donors during last 5 years.
• The NGO should have required by this assignment experienced staff, office facilities, computer and other equipment and necessary means of connection and transport. SPPA-A project’s Evaluation Committee has a right to visit the Bidder’s premises to ensure the existence of the above-listed.
• Experience with applying participatory approaches will be considered as an advantage.
• Experience with applying contest and awards approaches will be considered as an advantage.
• Experience in environmental projects will be considered as an advantage.
• The NGO’s work experience in Syuniq region will be considered as an advantage.
For more information, please contact Ms. Marina Babayan – Procurement Specialist/Accountant of SPPA-A program via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please, find more information about procedures of the bid package submission via this link.
The Support Programme for Protected Areas in Armenia (SPPA-Armenia) is part of the Caucasus Initiative, launched by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ No: 2009.6657.2). The Programme is being implemented based on intergovernmental Financial agreements between the Federal Republic of Germany and Republic of Armenia through the Separate Agreement signed between the KFW and Ministry of Nature Protection of Armenia on 28.05.2013.
Mining Inspection Body
Tel:(+374 10) 55 20 62
of the Ministry
Environmental Protection and Mining Inspection Body was defined as a subordinate body to the Government by the RA law on “State administration system bodies” adopted on March 23, 2018, thus citizens may send their calls and applications to the Head of the Inspection Body (Address: Koryun 1, 3750009 Yerevan, tel. (+374 15) 48 48 48).