“Environmental projects Implementation Unit” State Agency announces a tender for a Procurement Coordinator.
• Elaboration of procurement plan according to legislation,
• implementation of evaluating committee’s secretary’s authorities,
• organization and coordination of the procurement procedures in accordance with the requirements of RA law on procurement
• preparation of contracts and submission for approval, implementation of supervision
• preparation of necessary statements
Knowledge and skills:
• Higher education in a relevant field (economist or lawyer),
• at least 3 years of proven professional experience in the relevant field,
• knowledge of RA law on Procurement,
• qualification of procurement coordinator (mandatory),
• IT skills: knowledge of the peculiarities of organizing and conducting tenders through the systems of electronic procurement Armeps (www.armeps.am ), procurement planning and contract management ( WWW.armeps.am/ppcm ), provision of electronic auctions ( www.armeps.am/eaction ), excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• ability to reason, orientate in different situations,
• communication and negotiation skills, excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• excellent knowledge of Armenian, English and Russian languages
All the candidates meeting the above-mentioned criteria are welcome to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning “Procurement Coordinator” in the subject line. The deadline for applications is on Noveber 8, 2019.
Mining Inspection Body
Tel:(+374 10) 55 20 62
of the Ministry
Environmental Protection and Mining Inspection Body was defined as a subordinate body to the Government by the RA law on “State administration system bodies” adopted on March 23, 2018, thus citizens may send their calls and applications to the Head of the Inspection Body (Address: Koryun 1, 3750009 Yerevan, tel. (+374 15) 48 48 48).